Thursday, June 25, 2009

Digging

I just wanted to share with all ya'll some recent stuff that I'm really loving right now (in no particular order):

1. Covergirl's Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara - I will try any new mascara once and I am just loving this new product, as modeled by the wonderful, yet strange Drew Barrymore.

2. Maui Babe Browning Lotion - I have to give my mama snaps for telling me all about this amazing stuff that you put on and it somehow gives your body the ability to tan faster and better. I'm not really sure how it works or if it is a magic potion, but mama used it and her tan looks fab and she let me try some and even though it smells a bit like a peanut butter cup, it's awesome. You can get it at Ulta, by the way.

3. My paisley print skirt from Ann Taylor Loft. I'm thinking about going back and getting another in a different color because they are so freakin' comfy. I looked online to try and add a linky, but I think they're sold out. I must have picked a popular choice, for once!

4. Van Morrison - I have no idea why, but I am really digging him these days. I think my obsession with him started when his cover of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" appeared in "The Departed." I dunno.

5. Counting Crow's "Hard Candy" - This is my ultimate summer CD. Buy it. Love it. Listen to it with the windows rolled down.

6. The fact that Rebecca Wells' new book, "The Crowning Glory of Cala Lilly Ponder" is coming out on July 7th. I am so SO excited!

So, some things that are making me smile on this Friday!

No comments: