Thursday, April 30, 2009

Should I Shred?

I have been hearing a lot of Internet buzz lately about a woman I equated with a school yard bully: Ms Jillian Michaels. Oh you know her. She makes the Jazzercise Nazi look like June Cleaver with cookies. She is scary and ruthless and she yells - through her teeth. I'm serious when I say that she really makes me uncomfortable. But she has a seriously hot body (yes I just said that, come on ya'll, she does) and obviously knows something about weight loss. Duh. She was on Biggest Loser. And the buzz surrounding Ms Scary concerns her "30 Day Shred" DVD. Now, I know that this thing has been out for a while, but pardon me, I have been busy chasseying at Jazzercise to take notice.

Luckily, Big Mama took notice for me. This is why I blog people, I get useful information from my fellow writers. And trust me, I take Big Mama's advice to heart. In fact, her suggestion on Fashion Friday of a dress from Francesca's led me to, well, purchase said dress. And I got it yesterday and it's cute. I heart Francesca's. They have such good prices. Anyway, I digress. As usual.

The question is: should I shred? The DVD is cheap. The results have been good - just take a look at the reviews on amazon.com. It's crazy! 20 lbs in 30 days? I know I'll probably keel over from the work out and be petrified that 'ole Jillian is going to hop through my screen and beat me up, but I may just try it. So if you need me at lunch, I'll be over at Target, debating.

No comments: