Monday, September 21, 2009

A Bun In the Oven

Nope, it's not me. Don't even go there because a bambino is most definitely NOT on my list of things to do this year. Or next. Or the next. Look for me talking about becoming with child sometime in 2012, just in time for the next presidential election to be gearing up.

The gal with the bun in the oven is my very own SIL, which will make me an auntie again! Expected date of baby drop: May 16, 2010. Probability that this expected date is wrong: 98%. New favorite web site: PBK because I am living vicariously through my SIL on the whole "planning the nursery" thing. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting on her nerves.

In other news - tonight is the night that hubby and I are going to be working on our fitness at the gym. I am dreading every single moment of it, trust me, but it truly is sweet victory when those pounds start coming off and you begin to feel like a sexy woman again. Right now I just feel like a very unsexy bovine. And I don't even have a bun in the oven.

Congrats, SIL and BIL! We love you!

No comments: