Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meditation

Yes, I need meditation daily. And now it will be staring me in the face because our new paint color is...dum de dum...Benjamin Moore's Mediation. I was finally like, you know what, I am clueless and I threw myself at the mercy of my favorite place in the world - Pottery Barn. Because Pottery Barn is sheer genius, both instore and online, and because they obviously knew I was desperate, they had the perfect color right there on their website - Meditation. I even liked the name of it!

Hubby was able to run by Ace Hardware and pick up a sample (along with two more - just in case) and we finally agreed that yes, it was the right color for our living room. I could see the relief on his face. Then, my mama came over and confirmed our choice. Since she is a decorating machine, I trust her opinon more than anyone's and know that we're making the right choice.

I am feeling so on top of the world right now!

No comments: