Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going Back...(and a late Father's Day shout out)

Yeah, I know. Father's Day was two days ago and I didn't post anything cutesy. Sorry - I was busy spending time with my two dad's. We had an excellent Father's Day - first with my step-dad, David, and then lunch and a movie with my dad, Mike. The lunch was cheeseburgers and the movie was the fabulously violent "300" starring the incomparable Gerard Butler. Normally, I don't like movies involving the art of warfare, but "300" is just good stuff. Maybe it's because my husband is a Marine. Who knows? And shout out to all you divorced kids out there - isn't having two dads awesome? I wasn't sure I'd be a fan, but it's turned out well. Love them both.

So tonight, after a brief (not really, it's been three weeks) sabbatical, I am going back to Jazzercise. There is a strong possibility that this will kill me or else leave me so sore tomorrow that I must crawl into work. I am willing to take that chance because I'd rather Jazzercise than face Ms. Jillian Michaels and her 30 Day Shred. Also, sources (my mom) told me that some of the instructors at Jazzercise were plotting to send me a "nasty gram" for missing class. I'm fond of mail, but not the nasty kind, so I am going back and plastering a big fake grin on my face while chasseying until I drop. Oh boy.

No comments: