Monday, January 4, 2010

Glimpse

A glimpse into our Christmas season...


Nativity...a very special heirloom passed down from my mother from her mother...we don't have the whole set yet, but as you can tell, the most important person is present and accounted for...



O Christmas Tree...our "new" tradition (or since the dating days of Chad and me) has been to go to a place called Christmas Tree Hill Farm to pick out our (live) Christmas tree and (live) wreath for our front door...I truly believe Santa Claus lives there...



I am a lover of these German type ornaments...I hope one day my tree is covered in them...preferably Christopher Radko...:)


I fell in love with these stockings from Pottery Barn the first Christmas we lived in our own house...so I purchased them, complete with all our names monogrammed (dogs, too).

I hope you and your family enjoyed Christmas 2009 as much as ours did.


No comments: