Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feeling Romantic

I'm feeling a little sappy now that I'm 3 days and counting until my one year wedding anniversary. Sorry.

I remember when I was going through a bad breakup with my college boyfriend (he who shall not be named) and I knew that I wasn't supposed to be with him for numerous reasons, one being that my dad was about to threaten him with a shotgun. (I used to have questionable taste in men. I also broke up with/got back together with he who shall not be named several times before finally coming to my senses.)

 I used to listen to this song and dream and cry and pray...that God would send me the person He created just for me.

Maybe you're in a single girl situation, waiting, and really not understanding why the man of your dreams hasn't knocked down your door with his trusty steed. It's okay to wait, even though it's the hardest thing you will do. Don't forget - He is faithful.

No comments: